Manage from anywhere.
- Through the Internet, SEMS users have access to their information 24/7, 365 days a year.
- No special software is required to access SEMS, only an Internet browser.
- A web-based application; SEMS leverages the Internet and the SL Series' remote access capabilities to create an organizational infrastructure allowing free flow of information between management and restaurants.
Enterprise-Level Management: Your all-in-one management solution, designed for the QSR.
- Designed as the most comprehensive and cost effective enterprise solution available today, SEMS provides you with the tools you need to effectively manage your business.
- Allows you to manage your restaurants as a single corporation, districts, marketing groups or individual units.
- Restaurant information is automatically collected, eliminating time consuming polling, data collection and data warehousing tasks.
- Management can generate pre-defined and custom reports for a single restaurant, districts/groups, or the entire organization.
- Facilitates restaurant level updates to products, prices, recipes, ingredients and touch screen icons. SEMS enables management to quickly define needed updates and then push them into each of the restaurants on a specified date and time.
The SICOM Systems Enterprise Management Solution provides the features your business needs at a price you can afford.
With SEMS, you can get the information you need to manage your organization, where and when you need it.
Fully Automated Reporting
- Using the automatic report capability, management can define sets of reports to be generated at specified intervals.
- Reports are instantly transmitted to corporate or restaurant management via email.
- Both front counter and drive-through timing reports allow management to easily monitor speed of service performance.
SEMS provides you with access to a wide variety of reports covering most every aspect of the restaurant’s operations:
A Wealth of Data
- Financial reports tell you how and where money is being spent.
- Labor reports contain data on employee attendance, productivity, and more.
- Product reports tell you what products are selling, and more.
- Inventory reports provide detailed analysis of inventories, and how they are being used.
The SEMS dashboard allows management to define a quick reference display containing pertinent data.
See the Big Picture
- Each user can have a personalized, customizable dashboard, which several users can share.
- Dashboards can contain any combination of numeric, scorecard, and graphical reports, and are automatically updated throughout the day.
- Electronic ordering allows for automatic order projections and receipt against projected orders.